Certified coach specializing in sex, intimacy & desire for women & couples.
I offer an experiential approach that weaves together mindfulness, cognitive restructuring, positive psychology, shadow work, somatic awareness as well as the latest findings in neuroscience to help clients with
- Becoming free from intimacy anxiety such as getting close to a partner or asking for what you want around touch and sex
- Reigniting low libido or lack of sexual desire in women and transforming couple's intimate relationships
- Feeling confident with and in their body
- Access deeper sexual pleasure and heal painful sex
After working together, my clients
- Date successfully and enter fulfilling relationships
- Deepen existing relationships
- Feel confident in asking for what they want
- Lead more powerfully on behalf of themselves in negotiations and crucial conversations in all areas of their lives
In person in the Denver, Colorado Metropolitan Area
Worldwide via phone and Skype
415 944 9560
I feel fully alive, vital and sexy. My relationship with my husband is hotter … sexier … exciting.
I see myself completely differently. My love for myself (and realization that I matter) has grown tremendously. I don’t feel numb anymore. I don’t hold back as much. I feel fully alive and vital and sexy. I feel powerful and magnetic. What I am most proud of is my openness to talk with my husband about things I was afraid to ask for before. My relationship is hotter, more fun, sexier, exciting. Coaching with Irene has been fun, and the most valuable coaching I’ve ever gotten.
Suzan, Co-Active Relationship Coach
Irene helped me find and connect, mind & body, to the woman I knew was inside.
I had spent years in my head and totally disconnected from my body. I felt flat. I knew I wanted to feel differently but I wasn't sure what to do about it. Irene helped me to zero in on how I wanted to feel within my body, then name and claim those desires. I laughed, cried, cussed, and got turned on! Working with Irene was nothing short of transformational. Don't let her sweet voice fool you though, she's tough ... and you'll love her for it!